I am a senior yoga teacher, transformation coach, speaker and writer. My conscious journey began 22 years ago, when I was led to a better way of living. My journey has led me to a place of happiness and a life full of amazing people.
I lead stress management and plant based nutrition seminars, am a passionate runner, I love love love yoga and a several years ago I adopted a plant-based diet.
I own and work at my yoga/fitness studio in Brooklin, Ontario. You can visit me there and experience one of my yoga classes www.livewithspirit.ca. I also operate a yoga school, where I train and certify yoga teachers at the 200 hour level. My school is registered with The Yoga Alliance, which is the largest, recognized yoga alliance in the world.
My passion is to assist people in meeting their goals by helping the begin to expand their horizon and potential visions, I support them as they set and accomplish goals that are really important to them.
Most people have goals, but not the knowledge on how to reach their goals, goals become wishes that never materialize because all goals need actions. I help you set goals that are; smart, specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, relevant and have a time frame. Together we set actions steps to achieve your goals, we evaluate and measure these steps, along the way. So that you are no longer drifting through life, with unplanned goals floating in your mind.
If you want to master your inner game in life and in business so you can be more effective and productive each day; reduce stress, anxiety and overwhelm; make a meaningful difference in the lives of those you work with and serve; have more balance, control and freedom in your life, then consider my personal business and life coaching services.
I live a passionate life and have set and achieved many personal and business goals. When I work with clients I am compassionate yet, firm. I believe that part of my role as a coach is to see the potential in you and then to support you in realizing it.
Here are some of my most recent accomplishments;
- Finalist in the 2014 Whitby Chamber of Commerce Woman of the Year
- June 2014 – Opening Devotional for Habitat for Humanity’s Women in Power Build event
- September 2014 Presenter at Vegfest 2014 –(Canada’s largest Vegetarian Food Festival) Topic ; Finding Silence in your Everyday Life
- December 2014 – First Article Published in the Globe and Mail
- February 2015 NEDAC – Chose my written work titled “Didn’t Buddha have a Belly? To be read at their annual spoken word event
- June 2015 Workshop Presenter, New Thought Conference ://www.torontonewthought.com/ Presenting a workshop on How to Find Incredible Silence in your Everyday Life
I have written 5 pocket guides, full of simple everyday wisdom on how to find Happiness, Love, Silence and more. Currently I am finishing my book ” Last Night my Husband Cried” a journey into the caregiver side of cancer. The story of my loss, my grief and the strength I gained from it. For a free PDF sample of one of my pocket guides email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a strong corporate background as I worked in sales and sales management in the Direct Marketing industry for 15 years. I sold over 1 million dollars per year into the Royal Bank of Canada alone. I worked directly with large Canadian banks, corporations and their Advertising Agencies. I spoke at the Canadian Marketing Association’s annual conference on cutting edge internet technology. and served as Vice-Chair on The Business to Business Council.
On a more personal note I have lost and maintained a 35 lb weight loss, I did my first 26k trail race and triathlon in my 50’s. I am currently training for a 50k race in October 2015
If you want to set and achieve goals, have more control and freedom in your life, please contact me at email@example.com for your no obligation phone meeting.
Coaching is available on the phone, Skpe or in person (GTA only).
Let me help you realise your full potential in life !!!
Transformation Coaching Rates;
Or the following packages:
- 3 telephone *45 minute life coaching sessions a month = $395.00.00 per month
- 4 telephone *45 minute life coaching sessions a month = $450.00 per month *if you live in the Greater Toronto Area one of these meetings can be in person.(minimum investment is 3 months)
We provide unlimited e-mail contact between meetings, so you do not have to wait until our next scheduled session to be in contact.